Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Laura Bush (Character)
from W. (2008/I)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "The Steve and Kathy Show"
- Politics (2008) TV episode, Played by Diane Robertson
- W. (2008/I) Played by Elizabeth Banks
... aka "Bush" - Japan (English title)
- "Frank TV"
- Money in the Frank (2007) TV episode, Played by Mandy Fabian
- "Robot Chicken"
- Tapping a Hero (2007) TV episode, Played by Chad Morgan
- Massage Chair (2006) TV episode, Played by Chad Morgan
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars (2007) (TV) Played by Chad Morgan
- "Queer Edge with Jack E. Jett"
... aka "Queer Edge with Jack E. Jett & Sandra Bernhard" - USA (original title)
... aka "Queer Edge" - USA (short title)
- Episode #2.24 (2005) TV episode, Played by John Price
- DC 9/11: Time of Crisis (2003) (TV) Played by Mary Gordon Murray
- "That's My Bush!"
- Fare Thee Welfare (2001) TV episode, Played by Carrie Quinn Dolin
- Trapped in a Small Environment (2001) TV episode, Played by Carrie Quinn Dolin
- Mom 'E' D.E.A. Arrest (2001) TV episode, Played by Carrie Quinn Dolin
- The First Lady's Persqueeter (2001) TV episode, Played by Carrie Quinn Dolin
- S.D.I-Aye-AYE! (2001) TV episode, Played by Carrie Quinn Dolin
George W. Bush: [in his office making a speech live reading a teleprompter] My fellow Americans, this week I plan to unite our country and bring both sides of the abortion issue together. In a historic summit. Abortion is a very serious, personal issue. And let me assure all of you that tonight you promised to have dinner with Laura.
[everyone sees that phrase on the teleprompter]
George W. Bush: I mean. Let me assure you all that I'll do my best. Good night.
[leaves the office and goes to Laura]
George W. Bush: Laura, you have to stop putting reminder messages to me in the teleprompter.
Laura Bush: I just don't want you to forget our dinner plans. And you don't have time to talk to me.
George W. Bush: I'm talkin' to you now.
Laura Bush: All right, fine. I was thinking...
Princess Stevenson: [Princess runs up to George] Mr. President, Mr. President? Mr. President. I was reviewing your scheduele on my palm pilot and realized that you only have 10 minutes to save the Earth from the Zinthians.
George W. Bush: That's not a palm pilot, Princess. That's a Gameboy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.