Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Pickford (Character)
from Chaplin (1992)
- The First (????/I) Played by Lily Rabe / Ryan Simpkins (as Younger Mary Pickford)
- Dan Francisco: Notary Public (2007) Played by DeMane Davis
- The Day Mary Pickford Fell off the Screen (2005) Played by Lisa Santonato
- Les états-Unis d'Albert (2005) Played by Julie McClemens
- "Witness to Yesterday"
- Mary Pickford (1998) TV episode, Played by Charmion King
- Star Power: The Creation of United Artists (1998) (V) Played by Joy Noe
- Forever (1993) Played by Ashley Hester
- Chaplin (1992) Played by Maria Pitillo
- Bakom masker (1974) (TV) Played by Agneta Ekmanner
- Star Impersonations (1930) Played by Mabel Poulton
J. Edgar Hoover: I have to wonder if you people realize the level of responsibility you carry. From my way of thinking, Motion Pictures are potentially the most influential form of communication ever invented. And there's no control over it. Your message reaches everyone, everywhere.
Mary Pickford: Message?
J. Edgar Hoover: Of course, Mr. Chaplin here reaches millions who only have to see; and when they see a mockery being made of our immigration services, I call that a message.
Charlie Chaplin: Yes, well, uh, as you've already said Mr. Hoover, Motion Pictures are for the people; most of the people work for a living, and they don't make much money doing it; gives them pleasure to see an official from the upper classes getting a kick up the backside. Always has, and it always will; and if that can change things, so much the better.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.