Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Douglas Fairbanks (Character)
from Chaplin (1992)
- Return to Babylon (2013) Played by Stanley Sheff
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Erin Moran/Pia Zadora/Michael Beach (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan VanWettering
- Chaplin (1992) Played by Kevin Kline
- Sunset (1988) Played by Rod McCary
... aka "Catalina" - USA (cable TV title)
- "Magnum, P.I."
- The Case of the Red-Faced Thespian (1984) TV episode, Played by John Romano
- Ali Baba Goes to Town (1937) Played by Douglas Fairbanks
- The Mystery of the Leaping Fish (1916) Played by Douglas Fairbanks
Douglas Fairbanks: Charles, you're a foreigner; you're still an outsider. You've never understood this country.
Charlie Chaplin: It's a good country underneath, Doug.
Douglas Fairbanks: No, it's a good country on *top*. Underneath, that's what starts showing when we're scared.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.