Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mack Sennett (Character)
from Chaplin (1992)
- "Mr Selfridge"
- Episode #2.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Joseph Beattie
- Return to Babylon (2013) Played by Paul Kent
- Madcap Mabel (2010) Played by Ron Nummi
- Silent Movie (2001) TV episode, Played by Mark McKinney
- Mack Sennett, roi du comique (2000) Played by Jean Valmont / Kevin Houle / Léandre Monette
... aka "Mack Sennett: King of Comedy" - Canada (English title)
- Royal Variety Performance 1995 (1995) (TV) Played by Howard McGillin
- Chaplin (1992) Played by Dan Aykroyd
- Thank You, Comrades (1978) (TV) Played by Bob Sherman
- Abbott and Costello Meet the Keystone Kops (1955) Played by Mack Sennett
- Hollywood Cavalcade (1939) Played by Mack Sennett
- The Hollywood Kid (1924) Played by Mack Sennett
- "Mr Selfridge"
- Episode #4.10 (2016) TV episode, Played by Joseph Beattie
- The Golden Age of Comedy (1957) Played by Mack Sennett
... aka "The First Kings of Comedy" - USA (DVD box title)
[Chaplin tells Sennett he intends to leave Sennett's employ and open his own studio]
Mack Sennett: Charlie, I've been so rotten to you. I don't know if you can forgive me. I forced you to leave Butte, Montana. I made you accept a hundred and fifty per. You mentioned directing and I stuffed that down your throat too. Now tell me how else Uncle Mack can make it up to you!
Charlie Chaplin: I want to run my own show, Mack.
Mack Sennett: Don't kid yourself, Chaplin. You're not that big.
[spits on the floor, missing the spitoon]
Charlie Chaplin: That's the first time I've ever seen you miss, Mack.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.