Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lou Costello (Character)
from "The Abbott and Costello Show" (1952)
- Bud Abbott and Lou Costello Meet the Monsters (2008) (V) Played by Lou Sciara (as Costello)
- "Adventures of the Gummi Bears"
... aka "Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Gummi Bears" - USA (promotional title)
- Friar Tum (1990) TV episode, Played by Hal Smith (as Abbot Costello)
- "The Cavanaughs"
- Monk's the Word (1988) TV episode, Played by Joseph Maher (as Abbot Costello)
- Bud and Lou (1978) (TV) Played by Buddy Hackett
- "Abbott & Costello" (1967) TV series Played by Stan Irwin
- "The Abbott and Costello Show"
- Barber Lou (1954) TV episode, Played by Lou Costello
- Safari (1953) TV episode, Played by Lou Costello
- Police Rookies (1953) TV episode, Played by Lou Costello
- The Actors' Home (1953) TV episode, Played by Lou Costello
- Little Old Lady (1953) TV episode, Played by Lou Costello
- One Night in the Tropics (1940) Played by Lou Costello (as Costello)
Lou Costello: Mr. Fields, you are invited to my party.
Sid Fields: You're finally inviting me. You want me to bring a present, huh?
Lou Costello: Look, Mr. Fields, a lot of people are going to bring me presents. You don't have to bring me no present.
Sid Fields: I see. Everybody brings a present. You want me to come empty-handed. People should look at me and say, "Sidney Fields is a cheapskate," huh? "Sidney Fields is nothing but a dirty, broken-down tramp." Is that it?
Lou Costello: Look, Mr. Fields. You don't look like no tramp. You look nice.
Sid Fields: I don't, huh? My feet are coming through my shoes. My elbows are coming through my sleeves.
Lou Costello: Yeah, and your head is coming through your hair.
Sid Fields: All right. Tell everybody I'm bald-headed. Start a rumor. Make me ashamed to come to your party.
Lou Costello: Look, Mr. Fields, you don't have to be ashamed. Nobody will even notice you.
Sid Fields: Oh, they're gonna ignore me, huh? I'm not even fit to be associated with. People will be afraid to put their hands on me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.