Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What is Your Level of Education?
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Friday Face-Off: Barney Stinson Vs. Howard Wolowitz
- Favorite song on The Big Bang Theory?
- IMDb's Funniest Photos!
Howard Wolowitz (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 654 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Dependence Transcendence (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Military Miniaturization (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- Episode #10.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Line Substitution Solution (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
Sheldon Cooper: Alright. I'm moving my infantry division, augmented by a battalion of orcs from Lord of the Rings. We fight the Tennessee Volunteers, and the North once again wins the Battle of Gettysburg.
Howard Wolowitz: Not so fast. Remember the South still has two infantry divisions, plus Superman and Godzilla.
Leonard Hofstadter: No, no, no no. Orcs are magic; Superman is vulnerable to magic. Not to mention, you already lost Godzilla to the Illinois Cavalry and Hulk.
Raj Koothrappali: Why don't you just have Robert E. Lee charge the line with Shiva and Ganesh?
Penny: Hey, you guys ready to order?
Howard Wolowitz: Hang on, honey. Shiva and Ganesh? The Hindu gods against the entire Union army?
Leonard Hofstadter: And orcs!
Penny: I'll be back.
Raj Koothrappali: Excuse me, Ganesh is the remover of obstacles and Shiva's the destroyer. When the smoke clears Abraham Lincoln will be speaking Hindi and drinking mint juleps.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.