Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Friday Face-Off: Barney Stinson Vs. Howard Wolowitz
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Hava Nagila: Favorite TV Jewish Characters
- Iconic Friendships
- Most fun TV character Halloween costume(s)?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- What is Your Level of Education?
- Who has the Right Stuff: Movie and TV Astronauts?
- Marriage Proposals on Television
Howard Wolowitz (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 849 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Relaxation Integration (2017) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Retraction Reaction (2017) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Proposal Proposal (2017) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Long Distance Dissonance (2017) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Gyroscopic Collapse (2017) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
Bernadette Rostenkowski: What's going on in here?
Howard Wolowitz: I am making molecular cocktails. This sphere is actually a cosmopolitan.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Oh. How do you drink it?
Howard Wolowitz: Just put it in your mouth and pop it like a zit.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.