Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- The Science of Love
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- Iconic Friendships
- What is Your Level of Education?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
Howard Wolowitz (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 517 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 154)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Line Substitution (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Fermentation Bifurcation (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Viewing Party Combustion (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Big Bear Precipitation (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
Raj Koothrappali: This is fun. Sneaking around in the middle of the night. It's like we're a couple of cat burglars.
Howard Wolowitz: We're not cat burglars. We're more like ninjas.
Raj Koothrappali: I don't want to be a ninja. I want to be a cat burglar.
Howard Wolowitz: Fine. I'll be a ninja, and you be a cat burglar.
Raj Koothrappali: No, we both have to be the same thing!
Howard Wolowitz: Fine! We're both ninjas.
Raj Koothrappali: Okay. But next time we'll be cat burglars.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.