Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- Iconic Friendships
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- The Science of Love
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- You're in my shirt!
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Friday Face-Off: Barney Stinson Vs. Howard Wolowitz
- Favorite song on The Big Bang Theory?
Howard Wolowitz (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 723 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #10.11 (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Property Division Collision (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Geology Elevation (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Brain Bowl Incubation (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Veracity Elasticity (2016) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
Sheldon Cooper: I'm sorry, I am not going back to the renaissance fair.
Howard Wolowitz: Come on, Sheldon, there are so few places I can wear my jester costume.
Sheldon Cooper: I don't care. There are far too many historical anomalies for my comfort.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Oh, okay, how about this. You can go dressed as a Star Trek science officer exploring a planet very similar to Earth in the fifteen hundreds.
Sheldon Cooper: You mean like Spock?
Rajesh Koothrappali: [shrugs] Sure.
Sheldon Cooper: Fascinating.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.