Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Howard Wolowitz (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 278 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Intimacy Acceleration (2015) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Comic Book Store Regeneration (2015) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Troll Manifestation (2015) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Anxiety Optimization (2015) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- The Space Probe Disintegration (2015) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Simon Helberg
Sheldon Cooper: In a few minutes when I gloat over the failure of this enterprise, how would you prefer I do it? The standard "I told you so" with the classic neener-neener, or just my normal look of haughty derision?
[makes a face]
Raj Koothrappali: You don't know we're wrong yet.
Sheldon Cooper: Haughty derision it is.
[makes the same face again]
Amy Farrah Fowler: Excuse me. I'm Amy Farrah Fowler, you're Sheldon Cooper.
Sheldon Cooper: Hello, Amy Farrah Fowler. I'm sorry to inform you that you have been taken in by unsupportable mathematics designed to prey on the gullible and the lonely. Additionally, I'm being blackmailed with a hidden dirty sock.
Amy Farrah Fowler: If that was slang, I'm unfamiliar with it. If it was literal, I share your aversion to soiled hosiery. In any case, I'm here because my mother and I have agreed that I will date at least once a year.
Sheldon Cooper: Interesting. My mother and I have the same agreement about church.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.