Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Keats (Character)
from Bright Star (2009)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Shaw
- Bright Star (2009) Played by Ben Whishaw
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Nicholas Woodeson
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) TV episode, Played by Dexter Fletcher (as Keats)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- John Keats: His Life and Death (1973) Played by John Stride (as Keats)
- Ian McKellen as John Keats (1970) TV episode, Played by Ian McKellen
John Keats: I had such a dream last night. I was floating above the trees with my lips connected to those of a beautiful figure, for what seemed like an age. Flowery treetops sprung up beneath us and we rested on them with the lightness of a cloud.
Fanny Brawne: Who was the figure?
John Keats: I must have had my eyes closed because I can't remember.
Fanny Brawne: And yet you remember the treetops.
John Keats: Not so well as I remember the lips.
Fanny Brawne: Whose lips? Were they my lips?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.