Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Keats (Character)
from Bright Star (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Shaw
- Bright Star (2009) Played by Ben Whishaw
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Nicholas Woodeson
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) TV episode, Played by Dexter Fletcher (as Keats)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- John Keats: His Life and Death (1973) Played by John Stride (as Keats)
- Ian McKellen as John Keats (1970) TV episode, Played by Ian McKellen
John Keats: [voice over credits, from Ode to a Nightingale] Forlorn! the very word is like a bell / To toll me back from thee to my sole self! / Adieu! the fancy cannot cheat so well / As she is fam'd to do, deceiving elf. / Adieu! adieu! thy plaintive anthem fades / Past the near meadows, over the still stream, / Up the hill-side; and now 'tis buried deep / In the next valley-glades: / Was it a vision, or a waking dream? / Fled is that music: - Do I wake or sleep?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.