Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Keats (Character)
from Bright Star (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Shaw
- Bright Star (2009) Played by Ben Whishaw
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Nicholas Woodeson
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) TV episode, Played by Dexter Fletcher (as Keats)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- John Keats: His Life and Death (1973) Played by John Stride (as Keats)
- Ian McKellen as John Keats (1970) TV episode, Played by Ian McKellen
John Keats: [voice-over while Fanny reads his letter] Will you confess this in a letter? You must write immediately and o all you can to console me in it. Make it rich as draught of poppies to intoxicate me. Write the softest words and kiss them that I may at least touch my lips where yours have been. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.