Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Keats (Character)
from Bright Star (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Shaw
- Bright Star (2009) Played by Ben Whishaw
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Nicholas Woodeson
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) (TV) Played by Dexter Fletcher (as Keats)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- John Keats: His Life and Death (1973) Played by John Stride (as Keats)
- Ian McKellen as John Keats (1970) TV episode, Played by Ian McKellen
Fanny Brawne: I still don't know how to work out a poem.
John Keats: A poem needs understanding through the senses. The point of diving into a lake is not immediately to swim to the shore but to be in the lake, to luxuriate in the sensation of water. You do not work the lake out, it is a experience beyond thought. Poetry soothes and emboldens the soul to accept the mystery.
Fanny Brawne: I love mystery.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.