Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bob Dalton (Character)
from The Last Day (1975) (TV)
- Belle Starr (1980) (TV) Played by Jesse Vint
- The Last Ride of the Dalton Gang (1979) (TV) Played by Cliff Potts
- The Last Day (1975) (TV) Played by Robert Conrad
- "Death Valley Days"
... aka "Call of the West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Pioneers" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Trails West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Western Star Theater" - USA (syndication title)
- Three Minutes to Eternity (1963) TV episode, Played by Forrest Tucker
- The Daltons Must Die: Part 2 (1961) TV episode, Played by Larry Pennell
- The Daltons Must Die: Part 1 (1961) TV episode, Played by Larry Pennell
- The Dalton That Got Away (1960) Played by Félix Moreno
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- The Daltons (1959) TV episode, Played by Don Kelly
- Jesse James vs. the Daltons (1954) Played by James Griffith
- "Stories of the Century"
... aka "The Fast Guns" - USA (reissue title)
- The Dalton Gang (1954) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Montana Belle (1952) Played by Scott Brady
- The Cimarron Kid (1952) Played by Noah Beery Jr.
- Return of the Bad Men (1948) Played by Walter Reed
... aka "Return of the Badmen" - International (English title)
- Badman's Territory (1946) Played by Steve Brodie
- The Daltons Ride Again (1945) Played by Kent Taylor
- When the Daltons Rode (1940) Played by Broderick Crawford
- Beyond the Law (1918) Played by Emmett Dalton
Billy Doolin: Well, Bob, I'd like for you to explain something to me. Why does it have to be called 'The Dalton Gang'? You explain that to me, please?
Bob Dalton: It's simple Billy. Gangs is always called after their leader, like...ah, Jesse and Younger.
Billy Doolin: Well now, I don't see any reason why I can't be the leader.
Bob Dalton: Billy, in the first place, you don't have any leadership qualities...which I do. And the second place, a 'Doolin Gang' sounds kind of dumb. I mean, what kind of name is Doolin?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.