Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Porter Waide (Character)
from "Brother's Keeper" (1998)
- "Brother's Keeper"
- The Duel (1999) TV episode, Played by William Ragsdale
- The New Client (1999) TV episode, Played by William Ragsdale
- Politically Impolite (1999) TV episode, Played by William Ragsdale
- With Friends Like Porter (1999) TV episode, Played by William Ragsdale
- Security Farce (1999) TV episode, Played by William Ragsdale
Porter Waide: My God! What is that smell? It smells like a rotten egg!
Oscar Waide: It could be left over from the Easter Egg hunt we had last Christmas.
Porter Waide: Why would you have an Easter Egg hunt at Christmas?
Bobby Waide: The element of surprise.
Porter Waide: God, it smells like death! It's worse than death. It's like if you cut death open and there was something that really stinks inside. How can you not smell that?
Bobby Waide: Olfactory fatigue.
Porter Waide: Pardon?
Bobby Waide: You know, when you smell something for a really long time, then you can't smell it anymore. It's how the French live with each other. You know who I feel sorry for is Spain, just downwind. Who do you think the bulls are running from?
Porter Waide: This olfactory thing, do they have that for hearing?
Bobby Waide: Don't think so.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.