Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Julia Winston (Character)
from "CSI: Miami" (2002)
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Dissolved (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Berkley
- Chip/Tuck (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Berkley
- Divorce Party (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Berkley
- Bombshell (2008) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Berkley
- Resurrection (2008) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Berkley
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: So, Kathleen Newberry is a no-show, huh?
State Attorney Rebecca Nevins: Yeah. No one can find her, which helps Kyle, of course.
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: I'll send my team up there right now.
State Attorney Rebecca Nevins: Thank you, Horatio.
[Nevins leaves, and Julia approaches]
Julia Winston: Did I hear her say her witness is missing?
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: You did. Where's Kathleen, Julia?
Julia Winston: Why are you asking me that?
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: I'm asking you because you petitioned for custody this morning hours before this proceeding.
Julia Winston: Of course I did. I'd do anything for him now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.