Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Princess Anne (Character)
from Whatever Love Means (2005) (TV)
- I, Martin Short, Goes Home (2012) (TV) Played by Robin Duke
- "The Queen"
- Us and Them (2009) TV episode, Played by Abby Ford
- To Kidnap a Princess (2006) (TV) Played by Jenna Renshaw
- Whatever Love Means (2005) (TV) Played by Alexandra Moen
... aka "Charles & Camilla: Whatever Love Means" - USA (DVD title)
- Episode #5.1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #4.6 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #4.5 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #2.3 (2002) TV episode, Played by Jan Ravens
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Mary Tyler Dot Song/Windsor Hassle/...And Justice for Slappy (1993) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Diana: Her True Story (1993) (TV) Played by Aletta Lawson
- Charles and Diana: Unhappily Ever After (1992) (TV) Played by Cate Fowler
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #11.1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Kate Robbins
- Episode #10.1 (1990) TV episode, Played by Kate Robbins
- Episode #9.1 (1990) TV episode, Played by Kate Robbins
- Episode #8.6 (1989) TV episode, Played by Jan Ravens
- Episode #3.9 (1986) TV episode, Played by Jessica Martin
[Princess Anne is talking to the Queen about the souvenirs for her forthcoming wedding to Captain Mark Phillips]
Princess Anne: There's been so much excitement.
The Queen: I'm told people have spent a fortune on souvenirs. Plates, mugs, teatowels.
Princess Anne: And lavatory roll.
The Queen: What?
Princess Anne: Anne and Mark toilet roll. It was in the papers.
The Queen: The Lord Chamberlain never approved that!
Princess Anne: I'm sure he didn't, but it's our faces all right.
The Queen: But people will be...
Princess Anne: I'm afraid that's the point, Mummy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.