Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Betty Francis (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
|Photos (See all 97 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 114)|
- "Mad Men"
- Episode #7.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by January Jones
- Waterloo (2014) TV episode, Played by January Jones
- The Strategy (2014) TV episode, Played by January Jones
- The Runaways (2014) TV episode, Played by January Jones
- The Monolith (2014) TV episode, Played by January Jones
Betty Draper: Did you look at Sally's face? I think she has a bruise.
Don Draper: I didn't see it.
Betty Draper: On her cheekbone, under her eye.
Don Draper: I thought that was ketchup?
Betty Draper: What if she had gotten a scar? Something permanent?
Don Draper: I don't wanna play "what if".
Betty Draper: I'm just saying, if it had happened to Bobby it'd be ok because a boy with a scar is nothing, but a girl, it's so much worse.
Don Draper: Nothing happened.
Betty Draper: I keep thinking... not that I could have killed the kids, but... worse, Sally could have survived, and gone on living with this horrible scar on her face, and some long, lonely, miserable life...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.