Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bertram Cooper (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 114)|
- "Mad Men"
- Episode #7.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- Waterloo (2014) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- The Strategy (2014) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- The Runaways (2014) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- The Monolith (2014) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
Lane Pryce: London Fog. How ludicrous.
Don Draper: Really. I have one.
Bertram Cooper: So do I.
Lane Pryce: No, of course. It's just the name. There is no fog in London. There is no London fog.
Bertram Cooper: Are you sure about that?
Lane Pryce: Quite. Never was. It was the coal dust from the industrial era. Charles Dickens and whatnot.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.