Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ken Cosgrove (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
|Photos (See all 59 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 86)|
- "Mad Men"
- Person to Person (2015) TV episode, Played by Aaron Staton
- The Milk and Honey Route (2015) TV episode, Played by Aaron Staton
- Lost Horizon (2015) TV episode, Played by Aaron Staton
- Time & Life (2015) TV episode, Played by Aaron Staton
- The Forecast (2015) TV episode, Played by Aaron Staton
Ken Cosgrove: Why do moms give treats ? There's no good reason.
Salvatore Romano: My mom would come out to the truck with us. She'd break the Popsicles in half, then give it to us like Jesus at the Last Supper.
Ken Cosgrove: Sounds cheap.
Peggy Olson: No. My mother did it too. It was great.
Ken Cosgrove: In Vermont we made our own ice cream. It was a pain in the ass.
Peggy Olson: Everyone breaks Popsicles in half.
Ken Cosgrove: So ?
Peggy Olson: You can do it all year 'round. It's a ritual. It's like Communion.
Ken Cosgrove: It's kind of Catholic, isn't it ?
[Sal gives Ken a look]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.