Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Harper (Character)
from "My Family" (2000)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)|
- "My Family"
- A Night Out (2011) TV episode, Played by Zoë Wanamaker
- Susan for a Bruisin' (2011) TV episode, Played by Zoë Wanamaker
- Darts all, Folks (2011) TV episode, Played by Zoë Wanamaker
- A Decent Proposal (2011) TV episode, Played by Zoë Wanamaker
- 'Booked (2011) TV episode, Played by Zoë Wanamaker
Nick Harper: [Commentating the Scrabble game with a Scottish accent] And here we have the aged veteran Ben Harper - oh, battling valiantly against the worst rack of letters I've seen in my life! He lines up another go... Oh, dear, he seems tense! I think I can detect a vein throbbing in his temple! He appears to be turning red!
Ben Harper: [Throws his tiles in frustration] That's it! I've had enough of this!
Susan Harper: Oh, where are you going? We're having family fun!
Michael Harper: You always do this when I'm winning!
Janey Harper: Thanks, Nick! I owe you!
Nick Harper: Yeah! £5, wasn't it?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.