Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lisa Clarke (Character)
from "Taken" (2002)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Taken" - USA (complete title)
- Taken (2002) TV episode, Played by Emily Bergl
- John (2002) TV episode, Played by Emily Bergl
- Dropping the Dishes (2002) TV episode, Played by Emily Bergl
- God's Equation (2002) TV episode, Played by Emily Bergl
- Charlie and Lisa (2002) TV episode, Played by Emily Bergl / Linda Cardellini
Lisa Clarke: You said you'd tell me about these people, why you think they're looking for me.
Tom Clarke: The man that came into your house, his name was Eric Crawford. His father was an army colonel. His name was Owen Crawford. And he came after your father. Came after Jacob. Your Aunt Becky and I fooled him into thinking that Jake was dead, but I guess that Eric figured it out.
Lisa Clarke: But why was Owen Crawford looking for my dad? Uh... This has to do with the things you write about.
Tom Clarke: See? You already knew. You knew the first time you called me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.