Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Webster (Character)
from The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Gettysburg Address (2016) Played by Kevin Conway
- Degrees of Latitude (2004) (V) Played by Mark Howell
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by Anthony Hopkins
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by François Klanfer
- The Gores of Massachusetts (1999) (V) Played by Bill Mootos
- "Alien Nation"
- Chains of Love (1989) TV episode, Played by Thom Zimerle
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by William Roerick
- Bridger (1976) (TV) Played by William Windom
- "Profiles in Courage"
- Thomas Corwin (1965) TV episode, Played by Lester Rawlins
- Daniel Webster (1965) TV episode, Played by Martin Gabel
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1960) TV episode, Played by Edward G. Robinson
- "You Are There"
- Daniel Webster's Sacrifice to Save the Union (March 7, 1850) (1956) TV episode, Played by Morris Ankrum
- "See It Now"
- The Vice Presidency: The Great American Lottery (1955) TV episode, Played by Charles Dingle
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Last Will of Daniel Webster (1953) TV episode, Played by Ray Collins
- "Schlitz Playhouse"
... aka "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" - USA (original title)
... aka "Herald Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
- Decision and Daniel Webster (1951) TV episode, Played by Walter Hampden
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941) Played by Edward Arnold / Thomas Mitchell (as Daniel Webster in some long shots)
... aka "All That Money Can Buy" - USA (original title)
... aka "A Certain Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Daniel and the Devil" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
- Abe Lincoln in Illinois (1940) Played by Harry Humphries
- Old Hickory (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1939-1940 season) #3: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1954-1955 season) #8: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1939-1940 season) #1: The Monroe Doctrine" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1953-1954 season) #7: The Monroe Doctrine" - USA (series title)
- The Gorgeous Hussy (1936) Played by Sidney Toler
- The Mighty Barnum (1934) Played by George MacQuarrie
Mr. Scratch: [whispering to Webster while he writes his speech] Listen, Black Daniel, you're wasting your time writing speeches like that. Why worry about the people and their problems? Think of your own. You want to be president of this country, don't you? And you ought to be! Inauguration Day parade: Bands playing, horses prancing, the sun shining on the stars and stripes waving in the breeze, crowds cheering 'Daniel Webster, President of the United States of America!' Don't be a fool. Stop bothering with that speech and get busy promoting yourself...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.