Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Webster (Character)
from The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Degrees of Latitude (2004) (V) Played by Mark Howell
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by Anthony Hopkins
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by François Klanfer
- The Gores of Massachusetts (1999) (V) Played by Bill Mootos
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by William Roerick
- Bridger (1976) (TV) Played by William Windom
- "Profiles in Courage"
- Thomas Corwin (1965) TV episode, Played by Lester Rawlins
- Daniel Webster (1965) TV episode, Played by Martin Gabel
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1960) TV episode, Played by Edward G. Robinson
- "See It Now"
- The Vice Presidency: The Great American Lottery (1955) TV episode, Played by Charles Dingle
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Last Will of Daniel Webster (1953) TV episode, Played by Ray Collins
- "Schlitz Playhouse"
... aka "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" - USA (original title)
... aka "Herald Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
- Decision and Daniel Webster (1951) TV episode, Played by Walter Hampden
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941) Played by Edward Arnold / Thomas Mitchell (as Daniel Webster in some long shots)
... aka "All That Money Can Buy" - USA (original title)
... aka "A Certain Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Daniel and the Devil" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
- Abe Lincoln in Illinois (1940) Played by Harry Humphries
- Old Hickory (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
- The Gorgeous Hussy (1936) Played by Sidney Toler
- The Mighty Barnum (1934) Played by George MacQuarrie
Daniel Webster: Gentlemen of the jury, tonight it is my privilege to address a group of men I've long been acquainted with in song and story, but men I had never hoped to see. My worthy opponent, Mister Scratch, called you Americans all. Mister Scratch is right. You were Americans all...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.