Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Webster (Character)
from The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Gettysburg Address (2016) Played by Kevin Conway
- Degrees of Latitude (2004) (V) Played by Mark Howell
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by Anthony Hopkins
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by François Klanfer
- The Gores of Massachusetts (1999) (V) Played by Bill Mootos
- "Alien Nation"
- Chains of Love (1989) TV episode, Played by Thom Zimerle
- "Freedom to Speak" (1983) TV series Played by William Roerick
- Bridger (1976) (TV) Played by William Windom
- "Profiles in Courage"
- Thomas Corwin (1965) TV episode, Played by Lester Rawlins
- Daniel Webster (1965) TV episode, Played by Martin Gabel
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1960) TV episode, Played by Edward G. Robinson
- "You Are There"
- Daniel Webster's Sacrifice to Save the Union (March 7, 1850) (1956) TV episode, Played by Morris Ankrum
- "See It Now"
- The Vice Presidency: The Great American Lottery (1955) TV episode, Played by Charles Dingle
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Last Will of Daniel Webster (1953) TV episode, Played by Ray Collins
- "Schlitz Playhouse"
... aka "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" - USA (original title)
... aka "Herald Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Playhouse" - USA (syndication title)
- Decision and Daniel Webster (1951) TV episode, Played by Walter Hampden
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941) Played by Edward Arnold / Thomas Mitchell (as Daniel Webster in some long shots)
... aka "All That Money Can Buy" - USA (original title)
... aka "A Certain Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Daniel and the Devil" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Mr. Scratch" - USA (alternative title)
- Abe Lincoln in Illinois (1940) Played by Harry Humphries
- Old Hickory (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1939-1940 season) #3: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1954-1955 season) #8: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Emmett Vogan
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1939-1940 season) #1: The Monroe Doctrine" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1953-1954 season) #7: The Monroe Doctrine" - USA (series title)
- The Gorgeous Hussy (1936) Played by Sidney Toler
- The Mighty Barnum (1934) Played by George MacQuarrie
Daniel Stone: [riding Daniel Webster's buggy] Make them go faster, Mister!
Daniel Webster: They're not race horses, Daniel. They're good old friends of mine. I call them Constitution and Bill of Rights, the most dependable pair for long journeys. I've got one called Missouri Compromise, too, and then there's a Supreme Court - a fine, dignified horse, but you do have to push him now and then.
Daniel Stone: I'd like to see all your horses.
Daniel Webster: Maybe you can, sometime, Daniel. I'm a farmer, you know, and like to show my farm. There's something else I'd like to show you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.