Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Donald Phillips (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Vindaloo in the Villows (1993) TV episode, Played by Daniel Benzali (as Judge Donald T. Phillips)
- Odor in the Court (1993) TV episode, Played by Daniel Benzali
- Great Balls Afire (1992) TV episode, Played by Daniel Benzali
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Daniel Benzali
- Good to the Last Drop (1991) TV episode, Played by Daniel Benzali (as Judge Donald T. Phillips)
Brian LaPorte: My client can no longer possibly get a fair hearing. Mr. Holtz made inflammatory statement.
A.D.A. Tommy Mullaney: Mr. Holtz has a right to free speech.
Brian LaPorte: Move for a mistrial.
A.D.A. Tommy Mullaney: What?
Judge Donald Phillips: Denied.
Brian LaPorte: Mr. Holtz has maligned my client in the press daily. He seems intent on creating an atmosphere for a lynch mob. At a very least, I request a gag be impose.
A.D.A. Tommy Mullaney: This is ridiculous. He's a nonparty.
Judge Donald Phillips: He's right, Mr. LaPorte. I have no authority to impose a gag. The jury has been admonished to avoid press coverages of the trial.
Raymond Holtz: Your Honor, may I say something?
Judge Donald Phillips: No. You may listen. I can't prevent you from speaking to reporters. But I can damn well keep you from doing so inside this courthouse.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.