Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Teddy Wong (Character)
from "Kitchen Confidential" (2005)
- "Kitchen Confidential"
- An Affair to Remember (2006) TV episode, Played by John Cho
- And the Award Goes to... (2006) TV episode, Played by John Cho
- Power Play (2006) TV episode, Played by John Cho
- The Robbery (2006) TV episode, Played by John Cho
- Teddy Takes Off (2006) TV episode, Played by John Cho
Seth Richman: Come on man, gambling is in your blood.
Teddy Wong: Alright, right, right. Because I'm Asian. I also own my own Dojo and my pocket's full of firecrackers!
Seth Richman: You know, you can just say no. You don't have to insult me.
[Seth moves away and quickly returns with a newspaper]
Seth Richman: Her name is Handsome Lass.
Teddy Wong: Seth, for the love of God!
Seth Richman: Oh come on, a purebred, Teddy! A winner from a line of winners! She's going off a ten to one!
Teddy Wong: But you said I could just say no!
Seth Richman: A ten to one, Ted! Hey, you said yourself, you're Asian. You do the math.
[Teddy gestures at Seth's face with a finger]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.