Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brandy Harrington (Character)
from "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" (2004)
- "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers"
- Rip Van Whiskers (2006) TV episode, Played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
- The Tortise and the Hare-Brain (2006) TV episode, Played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
- I Am Rainfo (2006) TV episode, Played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
- Big Girls Don't Body Slam (2006) TV episode, Played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
- The Monster in My Skin (2006) TV episode, Played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
Brandy Harrington: [after seeing the chaos that Lorenzos' family is causing] That's it! Everybody out! Out, out, out, out, out!... Next time Whiskers, please choose your friends a little more wisely.
Mr. Whiskers: [after the family has left] Are you talking about you or Lorenzo?
Lorenzo: Are they gone? I thought they would never leave.
Brandy Harrington, Mr. Whiskers: Lorenzo?
Lorenzo: Now I remember why I stopped hanging with the family. Man, are they annoying or what.
Brandy Harrington: [screaming] Annoying? You give a new definition to the word! Look in the dictionary and next to "annoying" is a picture of your big, blabbing face!
Brandy Harrington: Ixnay on the aguarjay! We are all friends here, remember?
Brandy Harrington: [still mad] Friends? Whiskers, he not our friend. He is just a big, fat free loader!
Lorenzo: [near tears] Whiskers? Is... is that what you really think?
Mr. Whiskers: Well... yeah, Lorenzo. Kinda, I guess.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.