Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Irving Lambert (Character)
from Splinter Cell (2002) (VG)
- Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010) (VG) Played by Don Jordan
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006) (VG) Played by Don Jordan
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005) (VG) Played by Don Jordan
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (2004) (VG) Played by Dennis Haysbert
... aka "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" - USA (complete title)
- Splinter Cell (2002) (VG) Played by Don Jordan
... aka "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell" - USA (complete title)
[Fisher shoots a civilian who was tortured to death]
Irving Lambert: Fisher! What the hell are you doing?
Sam Fisher: Just making sure he wasn't suffering.
Irving Lambert: Well, leaving NATO rounds in his body isn't going to look good, is it? Get back to work!
Irving Lambert: [alternative] Sam, leave the body and move on.
[Sam releases the body]
Irving Lambert: I told you to leave the body! We don't have time for this
Sam Fisher: I don't have to leave him hanging here like a piece of meat. You can spare 30 seconds for some simple dignity.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.