Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lawyer Neil Robertson (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Great Balls Afire (1992) TV episode, Played by Carmen Argenziano
- Bang... Zoom... Zap (1990) TV episode, Played by Carmen Argenziano
- Chariots of Meyer (1988) TV episode, Played by Carmen Argenziano
- Raiders of the Lost Bark (1986) TV episode, Played by Carmen Argenziano
- Slum Enchanted Evening (1986) TV episode, Played by Carmen Argenziano
Michael Kuzak: Mr. Albert, do you have any feelings about TV news anchorwomen?
Mr. Albert: It's nice work if you can get it. Sit in a chair, read off a cue cards and collect a six-figure check.
Michael Kuzak: Miss Gill contends that she was fired because the station didn't want a news anchorwoman who was perceived as damaged goods. The defendants contend that she was fired because of low ratings. Do you think that you could examine that issue objectively?
Mr. Albert: I don't see why not.
Michael Kuzak: Thank you.
Lawyer Neil Robertson: No questions, Your Honor.
Stacey Gill: Let's lose him!
Michael Kuzak: We can't show cause. We're down to two preemptories.
Stacey Gill: He's already made up his mind.
Michael Kuzak: The plaintiff thanks and excuses Juror Number Five, Your Honor.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.