Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which of these sunglasses-sporting movie characters looks the coolest?
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
- The Freakishly STRONG Battle Royale
- I'd Drink with ...
- Coolest looking (post 2000) 'super' hero!
- This Ain't No Comic Book!
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
John Hancock (Character)
from Hancock (2008)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
Ray Embrey: So you've used the door, the building's still intact, people are happy you've arrived, they feel safe now, there's an officer there and he's done a good job, so you might want to tell him he's done a good job.
Hancock: What the hell did I have to come for Ray if he's done a good job?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.