Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thurgood Marshall (Character)
from Thurgood (2011) (TV)
- Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight (2013) Played by Danny Glover
- Thurgood (2011) (TV) Played by Laurence Fishburne
- "American Dreams"
... aka "Our Generation" - Australia, USA (working title)
- What Dreams May Come (2004) TV episode, Played by Tavis Smiley
- "Freedom: A History of Us"
- Democracy and Struggles (2003) TV episode, Played by Morgan Freeman
- Strange Justice (1999) (TV) Played by Paul Winfield
- Mutiny (1999) (TV) Played by Joe Morton
- The Color of Courage (1998) (TV) Played by Roger R. Cross
- Power to the People's Court (1997) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Mandley (as Judge Marshall Thurgood)
- The People vs. Larry Flynt (1996) Played by James Smith (as Justice Thurgood Marshall)
- "The Parent 'Hood"
- I'm O'Tay, You're O-Tay (1996) TV episode, Played by Daniel Murillo
- "American Experience"
- Simple Justice (1993) TV episode, Played by Peter Francis James
- The Ernest Green Story (1993) (TV) Played by Brian Stokes Mitchell
- Separate But Equal (1991) (TV) Played by Sidney Poitier
Thurgood Marshall: I thought it was president Eisenhower's duty to stand up, to tell the country that Brown is the law of the land! And use his executive power to enforce the decision. But do you know what Ike said when they asked him about it? He said he didn't have an opinion one way or the other. If I could fought World War II the way he fought the civil rights, we'd all be speaking German today. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.