Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Hercules (1997) (VG)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- Atropos (2012/I) Played by Kristin Piacentile
- Hercules: The Brave and the Bold (2013) Played by Rylee Cravens
- A Grim Fury (2008) Played by Nassari Everett
- Rome in a Day (2008) Played by Allison Ladner (as Nona)
- "Twisted Tales"
- Whacked (2005) TV episode, Played by Olivia Jardith
- Sandcastles (2004) Played by Linara Washington
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- Soul Possession (2001) TV episode, Played by Leah Mizrahi
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Leah Mizrahi
- Looking Death in the Eye (2000) TV episode, Played by Samantha Adriaanse
- God Fearing Child (2000) TV episode, Played by Samantha Adriaanse
- Sacrifice II (1998) TV episode, Played by Samantha Adriaanse
- "Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend"
- Damon and Pythias (1999) TV episode, Played by Sheila McCarthy
- Hercules: Zero to Hero (1999) (V) Played by Tress MacNeille
... aka "Disney's Hercules" - USA (complete title)
- Hercules and the Big Sink (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hercules and the Underworld Takeover (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hercules and the Visit from Zeus (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hercules and the Tapestry of Fate (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hercules and the Big Kiss (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hercules (1997) Played by Amanda Plummer
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Judgment Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Rebecca Kopacka
Joxer: [as young Joxer falls to his knees to the wreckage, Octavius rides in with Romans] Unbelievable.
Octavius: Where are they? Joxer, good to see you again. Where's Xena and Gabrielle?
Joxer: Octavius, they're gone. I saw the whole thing but I was too far away. I couldn't help them...
Octavius: Joxer, they're *not* dead!
Joxer: [shocked] What? What?
[Octavius motions with his hand and a soldier comes over with baby Eve; she's alive and did not die in the crash. Octavius takes her and holds her in front of Joxer]
Joxer: Eve. It can't be. Eve?
Theon: [Old Joxer is then seen again in front of his children] Dad, how was Eve alive?
Joxer: Okay, okay. Remember back. What did the Fates tell Xena?
Kara: That she had to die to save Eve?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.