Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Roddie MacStew (Character)
from "Freakazoid!" (1995)
- Normadeus (1997) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson (as Roddy MacStew)
- Two Against Freak (1997) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson (as Roddy MacStew)
- Mission: Freakazoid (1996) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson
- The Wrath of Guitierrez (1996) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson (as Roddy MacStew)
- The Chip: Part 2/Freakazoid Is History (1995) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson (as Roddy MacStew)
Roddy MacStew: Ever since Guitierrez entered the net, he's been busy setting up some deranged trap for you. When I tried to see what it was, he found me and kicked me out. He's amazingly powerful.
Freakazoid: If it's a trap, why do you want me to go in?
Roddy MacStew: You don't have a choice, lad. The reason you're so weak is Guitierrez sabotaged that energy field that powers you here on the outside. If you didn't go in, another hour or so, you'd be no better then a dried up piece of fleshy haggis! Ooh, he's figured it all out! He's baiting you, lad. He's made sure you have no choice but to go in after him. He means to destroy ye.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.