Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rodolphe Boulanger (Character)
from Madame Bovary (1991)
- Grégoire Moulin contre l'humanité (2001) Played by Thomas Chabrol (as Rodolphe)
... aka "Gregoire Moulin vs. Humanity" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Madame Bovary (2000) (TV) Played by Greg Wise (as Rodolphe)
- Madame Bovary (1991) Played by Christophe Malavoy
- "Madame Bovary"
- Lost Love (1975) TV episode, Played by Denis Lill
- First Love (1975) TV episode, Played by Denis Lill
- Madame Bovary (1974) (TV) Played by Claude Giraud
- Madame Bovary (1969) Played by Peter Carsten (as Rudolf Boulanger)
... aka "Die nackte Bovary" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "The Sins of Madame Bovary" - USA (DVD title)
- "Madame Bovary"
- Judgement (1964) TV episode, Played by Nigel Davenport (as Rodolphe)
- Lost Love (1964) TV episode, Played by Nigel Davenport (as Rodolphe)
- First Love (1964) TV episode, Played by Nigel Davenport (as Rodolphe)
- Madame Bovary (1949) Played by Louis Jourdan
- Madame Bovary (1947) Played by Enrique Diosdado (as Rodolfo Boulanger)
- Madame Bovary (1937) Played by Ferdinand Marian
- Madame Bovary (1934) Played by Fernand Fabre
Rodolphe Boulanger: I'm a fairly courageous man, Emma, but I was afraid of you.
Emma Bovary: No! Oh... oh, I ask for too much, I know it. I expected too much of you.
Rodolphe Boulanger: You asked for something that consumes while it burns - that destroys everything it touches. I didn't want to be destroyed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.