Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Noel Coward (Character)
from The Meaning of Life (1983)
|Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Corrupting the Classics with Contemporary Crap (2011) (V) Played by Brian Ogilvie
- Daphne (2007) (TV) Played by Malcolm Sinclair
- Ian Fleming: Bondmaker (2005) (TV) Played by Pip Torrens
... aka "Bondmaker" - International (English title) (informal short title)
- Marple: What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw (2004) (TV) Played by Pip Torrens (as NoŽl Coward)
... aka "Agatha Christie Marple: 4.50 from Paddington" - UK (original title)
... aka "What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw" - USA (video title)
- "Goodnight Sweetheart"
- Flash, Bang, Wallop (1999) TV episode, Played by David Benson (as NoŽl Coward)
- Grief Encounter (1999) TV episode, Played by David Benson (as NoŽl Coward)
- My Heart Belongs to Daddy (1998) TV episode, Played by David Benson (as NoŽl Coward)
- Love the One You're With (1998) TV episode, Played by David Benson (as NoŽl Coward)
- London Pride (1998) TV episode, Played by David Benson (as NoŽl Coward)
- Dieppe (1993) (TV) Played by John Mezon
- "Red Dwarf"
- Meltdown (1991) TV episode, Played by Roger Blake
- "You Rang, M'Lord?"
- Royal Flush (1990) TV episode, Played by Guy Siner (as NoŽl Coward)
- Goldeneye (1989) (TV) Played by Julian Fellowes
... aka "Goldeneye: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming" - USA (video title)
- The Meaning of Life (1983) Played by Eric Idle (as NoŽl Coward)
... aka "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "Ike: The War Years" (1979) TV series Played by Francis Matthews
... aka "Ike" - USA (original title)
- "BBC2 Play of the Week"
- Exiles (1977) TV episode, Played by Ned Sherrin
- Star! (1968) Played by Daniel Massey
... aka "Loves of a Star!" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Those Were the Happy Times" - USA (reissue title)
Noel Coward: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean.
Noel Coward: Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? / Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? / It's swell to have a stiffy. / It's divine to own a dick, / From the tiniest little tadger / To the world's biggest prick. / So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.