Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lola Montez (Character)
from Lola Montès (1955)
- Lisztomania (1975) Played by Anulka Dziubinska
- Royal Flash (1975) Played by Florinda Bolkan
- Ludwig - Requiem for a Virgin King (1972) Played by Ingrid Caven
... aka "Ludwig - Requiem für einen jungfräulichen König" - West Germany (original title)
- Szerelmi álmok - Liszt (1970) Played by Larissa Trembovelskaya / Ildikó Pécsi (as Lola Montes)
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Lola Montez (1959) TV episode, Played by Rita Moreno
- "The Californians"
- Lola Montez (1958) TV episode, Played by Patricia Medina
- Lola Montès (1955) Played by Martine Carol (as Lola Montes)
- "Death Valley Days"
... aka "Call of the West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Pioneers" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Trails West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Western Star Theater" - USA (syndication title)
- Lola Montez (1955) TV episode, Played by Paula Morgan
- Golden Girl (1951) Played by Carmen D'Antonio
- Black Bart (1948) Played by Yvonne De Carlo
- Lola Montes (1944) Played by Conchita Montenegro (as Lola Montes)
- Wells Fargo (1937) Played by Sheila Darcy
... aka "Frank Lloyd's Wells Fargo" - USA (complete title)
- The Palace of Pleasure (1926) Played by Betty Compson
- Lola Montez, die Tänzerin des Königs (1922) Played by Ellen Richter
- Midnight Madness (1918) Played by Claire Du Brey
- Lola Montez (1918) Played by Leopoldine Konstantin
- Lifting the Ban of Coventry (1915) Played by Julia Swayne Gordon (as Lola Montes)
Charles E. Boles: Lola, I've been working on something for two years. Something that will make me the biggest man in this part of the country. I'm within an inch of doing it now. You wouldn't want me to quit at this point.
Lola Montez: The biggest man in the cemetery is still pretty small.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.