Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lola Montez (Character)
from Lola Montès (1955)
- Lisztomania (1975) Played by Anulka Dziubinska
- Royal Flash (1975) Played by Florinda Bolkan
- Ludwig - Requiem for a Virgin King (1972) Played by Ingrid Caven
... aka "Ludwig - Requiem für einen jungfräulichen König" - West Germany (original title)
- Szerelmi álmok - Liszt (1970) Played by Larissa Trembovelskaya / Ildikó Pécsi (as Lola Montes)
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Lola Montez (1959) TV episode, Played by Rita Moreno
- "The Californians"
- Lola Montez (1958) TV episode, Played by Patricia Medina
- Lola Montès (1955) Played by Martine Carol (as Lola Montes)
- "Death Valley Days"
... aka "Call of the West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Pioneers" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Trails West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Western Star Theater" - USA (syndication title)
- Lola Montez (1955) TV episode, Played by Paula Morgan
- Lotta Crabtree (1954) TV episode, Played by Yvonne Cross
- Golden Girl (1951) Played by Carmen D'Antonio
- Black Bart (1948) Played by Yvonne De Carlo
- Lola Montes (1944) Played by Conchita Montenegro (as Lola Montes)
- Wells Fargo (1937) Played by Sheila Darcy
... aka "Frank Lloyd's Wells Fargo" - USA (complete title)
- The Palace of Pleasure (1926) Played by Betty Compson
- Lola Montez, die Tänzerin des Königs (1922) Played by Ellen Richter
- Midnight Madness (1918) Played by Claire Du Brey
- Lola Montez (1918) Played by Leopoldine Konstantin
- Lifting the Ban of Coventry (1915) Played by Julia Swayne Gordon (as Lola Montes)
Lola Montez: Wouldn't it be a little crowded on the honeymoon? You and me and the hanging party?
Charles E. Boles: I'll leave them at home.
Lola Montez: Mr. and Mrs. Black Bart. Somehow it doesn't sound too permanent.
Charles E. Boles: You have to admit, it doesn't sound dull.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.