Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheldon Cooper (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 495 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 149)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
- The Mommy Observation (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Friendship Turbulence (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Table Polarization (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Locomotive Manipulation (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Convention Conundrum (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- Wreck It Gandalph/The Big Bird Theory (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Business Guy (2009) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon. Your fight's with Leonard. Penny's got nothing to do...
Sheldon Cooper: Careful Amy. The friend of my enemy's girlfriend is my enemy.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Really?
Sheldon Cooper: Yes. You're either with me or against me.
Amy Farrah Fowler: You want to take the bus to work?
Sheldon Cooper: Maybe there's a third option.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.