Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheldon Cooper (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 495 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 265 NEW)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
- The Cooper Extraction (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Discovery Dissipation (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Thanksgiving Decoupling (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Itchy Brain Simulation (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- The Proton Displacement (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- Wreck It Gandalph/The Big Bird Theory (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Business Guy (2009) TV episode, Played by Jim Parsons
Leonard Hofstadter: Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
Sheldon Cooper: Well it's very simple. In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, I am the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one, and Koothrappali is the loveable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails. That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
Leonard Hofstadter: One more floor and I'd be the pulled muscle.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.