Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claudia Salinger (Character)
from "Party of Five" (1994)
|Related Videos (see all 144)|
- "Party of Five"
- ...That Ends Well (2000) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- All's Well... (2000) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Falling Forward (2000) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Taboo or Not Taboo (2000) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Great Expectations (2000) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
Julia Salinger: [as siblings are discussing whether or not to meet Walter] Maybe, it'd be good for us.
Bailey Salinger: Oh, that's a load of crap!
Julia Salinger: I don't know. I mean, maybe it kind of helps you to get past it. I mean, you see him one time, that's it, and you're past it.
Bailey Salinger: Hey, we were all doing fine before tonight. I think I can get past it without looking at his face.
Julia Salinger: Maybe, but he's always going to be out there. Instead of it being this big question and us always wondering, we could close that door forever.
Bailey Salinger: Are you saying you want to see him?
Julia Salinger: I'm not sure.
Bailey Salinger: God!
Claudia Salinger: Bailey, why are you being so mean?
Julia Salinger: Look, we've gotta decide one way or the other.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.