Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Paula Abdul (Character)
from Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Halftime Special (2003) (TV)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Alec Baldwin/Radiohead (2011) TV episode, Played by Nasim Pedrad
- Molly Shannon/Linkin Park (2007) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Drew Barrymore/Lily Allen (2007) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Johnny Knoxville/System of a Down (2005) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Janet Jackson (2004) TV episode, Played by Janet Jackson
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #6.66 (2009) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson
- Episode #6.8 (2009) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson
- Meet the Spartans (2008) Played by Nicole Parker (as Paula Abdul Look-a-Like)
- Star Stories (2008) (TV) Played by Catherine Reitman
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Stewie Kills Lois (2007) TV episode, Played by Paula Abdul
- Lois Kills Stewie (2007) TV episode, Played by Paula Abdul
- The Father, the Son and the Holy Fonz (2005) TV episode, Played by Paula Abdul
- "Star Stories"
- Simon Cowell: My Honesty, My Genius (2007) TV episode, Played by Daisy Beaumont
- William Hung: Hangin' with Hung (2004) (V) Played by Jessica Joy
- Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Halftime Special (2003) (TV) Played by Amy Poehler
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- Episode #4.2 (1993) TV episode, Played by Joanna Carter
[Stewie has just finished singing]
Simon Cowell: Stewie, what the hell was that?
Stewie Griffin: That was, uh, "Lost in Your Eyes" by Debbie Gibson.
Simon Cowell: One of the worst I've ever heard.
Stewie Griffin: Okay.
Simon Cowell: Stewie, you shouldn't actually be alive you sniveling little creep. I hate you so much I want to shoot you in your face.
Stewie Griffin: All right.
Paula Abdul: Honey, I liked you but you're just not right for *this* competition.
Randy Jackson: Yo, dawg I gotta tell you from me man. That was not even half good dude. You can't sing. What are you doing, Stewie?
[cut to Stewie leaving in tears]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.