Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jake Foley (Character)
from "Jake 2.0" (2003)
- "Jake 2.0"
- Blackout (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Gorham
- Get Foley (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Gorham
- Upgrade (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Gorham
- Dead Man Walking (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Gorham
- Double Agent (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Gorham
Louise Beckett: Can I, uh, offer you a glass of water or a cup of coffee?
Jake Foley: Are you joking? I have millions of these little things running around in my body that might kill me at any moment. I have spent the last couple of days running for my life getting shot at because of these little things that might kill me at any moment. So, do I want a cup of coffee? No, I don't want a cup of coffee. You know what I want? I want my life back.
Louise Beckett: I'm afraid we can't do that, Jake.
Jake Foley: [sarcastically] Yeah, yeah. Big surprise.
Louise Beckett: What I can do is upgrade your security clearance. Effective immediately.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.