Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Matt Damon (Character)
from Team America: World Police (2004)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "House of Lies"
... aka "Hou$e of Lie$" - USA (promotional title)
- Damonschildren.org (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- "The Inbetweeners"
- Camping Trip (2010) TV episode, Played by Neil Hodge
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #4.38 (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Lecrone
- Episode #1.12 (2009) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- Give a Little Bit (2009) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- "Kids Unlimited"
- Mean Girls (2007) TV episode, Played by Matt Curren
- The Making of Arthur/Dancing Fools (2007) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Team America: World Police (2004) Played by Trey Parker
- Saltlake Van Sant (2003) (V) Played by Matt Damon
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Played by Matt Damon
Bono: Get off your arse, Vince.
Matt Damon: That's Bono, Vince.
Vincent Chase: Oh, uh, hey Bono.
Bono: You know, it doesn't take much to have a big effect here, Vince.
Vincent Chase: Yeah.
Matt Damon: I'll tell you what - when you finish your Frank Darabont movie, I'm gonna take you on a trip, okay?
Vincent Chase: Yeah, for sure.
Matt Damon: In the near term, I would like a check.
Vincent Chase: Oh... kay, for how much?
Matt Damon: Do what's right, Vince!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.