Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henry Cabot Lodge (Character)
from Wilson (1944)
- The Spanish-American War: First Intervention (2007) (TV) Played by Mark Nichols
- "A Will of Their Own"
- Episode #1.1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Tim Snay
- "Les dossiers de l'écran"
- Le président est gravement malade (1980) TV episode, Played by Pierre Forget (as Cabot Lodge)
- The Wind and the Lion (1975) Played by Larry Cross
... aka "John Milius' The Wind and the Lion" - USA (complete title)
- Wilson (1944) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Senator Henry Cabot Lodge)
John Hay: Gentlemen, the Presidency was never won by a Vice-President filling out his fallen predecessor's term of office. Now, that may not obtain in this instance but...
Sen. Henry Cabot Lodge: The only thing people will remember about McKinley is that he had the good sense to get himself shot! Teddy's the most popular president since Washington.
Elihu Root, Secretary of War: Why drag in Washington?
John Hay: Ah, you know it and I know it, but that damned cowboy doesn't know it. What he wants is some issue to hang his campaign on - something to arouse the populace.
Sen. Henry Cabot Lodge: Cavalry charge?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.