Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sarah Bernhardt (Character)
from The Incredible Sarah (1976)
- My Inventions (2008) Played by Leah James
- Sarah Bernhardt: Une étoile en plein jour (2006) (TV) Played by Ludmila Mikaël (as Mademoiselle Sarah Bernhardt)
- Sarah (2003) (TV) Played by Fanny Ardant
- The Xango from Baker Street (2001) Played by Maria de Medeiros
... aka "O Xangô de Baker Street" - Brazil (original title)
- Amélia (2001) Played by Béatrice Agenin (as Sarah Bernardt)
- Of Penguins and Peacocks (2000) (TV) Played by Liliane Montevecchi
- Hors saison (1992) Played by Marisa Paredes
... aka "Off Season" - USA (festival title)
- "Around the World in 80 Days"
- Episode #1.2 (1989) TV episode, Played by Lee Remick
- Episode #1.1 (1989) TV episode, Played by Lee Remick
- Episode #1.3 (????) TV episode, Played by Lee Remick
- Sarah et le cri de la langouste (1985) (TV) Played by Delphine Seyrig
- Parade of Stars (1983) (TV) Played by Jeanne Moreau
- De memoires van Sarah Bernhardt (1981) (TV) Played by Yvonne Lex
- Let Them Say (1978) TV episode, Played by Cheryl Campbell
- The Incredible Sarah (1976) Played by Glenda Jackson
- End of the Road (1970) Played by Ellen Faison
- "Great Performances"
- Sarah (????) TV episode, Played by Zoe Caldwell
- "Sangue do Meu Sangue" (1969) TV series Played by Nathália Timberg
- "Telephone Time"
- Recipe for Success (1958) TV episode, Played by Edith Barrett (as Sara Bernhardt)
- If Paris Were Told to Us (1956) Played by Jeanne Boitel
... aka "Si Paris nous était conté" - France (original title)
- "You Are There"
- The Final Performance of Sarah Bernhardt (November 30, 1922) (1955) TV episode, Played by Jeanette Nolan
- Three Waltzes (1938) Played by Colette Régis
... aka "Les trois valses" - France (original title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.