Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abby Perkins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Michele Greene (as Abigail 'Abby' Perkins)
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
Abby Perkins: Are you married? Is it true?
Bill Ringstrom: Yes.
Abby Perkins: Do you have any kids?
Bill Ringstrom: Two boys.
Abby Perkins: You jerk! You scummy jerk! I supposed I'm to sit still after 16 dates between us because your wife doesn't understand me?
Bill Ringstrom: My wife and I have accumulated our grievances, but I don't know anyone who has been married for 12 years who hasn't. We are a happy couple living in Pomona without central air conditioning as can be.
Abby Perkins: You lied to me! At the heart of all this, you are a liar!
Bill Ringstrom: I didn't lie. You never asked me. Hey, you are the one who set the conditions when we began dating. No histories. No dark colors. I kept waiting for you to ask me personal questions. Some sign of curiosity. Not if I was married, but about anything for that matter. Like where I went when I left the hotel room. How come we didn't see each other at night? I just followed your lead.
Abby Perkins: If I had asked you if you were married, would you have told me the truth?
Bill Ringstrom: I thought about it enough. Yeah... I probably would have. Abigail, I don't blame you for being mad, but believe me... I did not go looking for this. It just happened and I don't want it to end. I'm a decent guy who is totally over matched by what is between us.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.