Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abby Perkins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Michele Greene (as Abigail 'Abby' Perkins)
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Hey, how would you like to have dinner with me again tonight? We could take in a movie afterwards. Rump Ranger.
Abby Perkins: Tonight? I can't find a sitter for Eric that fast. Sorry.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: [somewhat disappointed] Uh... okay. Never hurts to ask.
[C.J. is about to walk out when when Abby turns back towards her]
Abby Perkins: It's supposed to be terrible, you know.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: What is?
Abby Perkins: That movie, Rump Ranger. Why not blow it off and come have dinner at my house? You can get to meet my son Eric.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Okay, you're on.
Abby Perkins: Eight o'clock. Don't be late.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Oh, Abby... just one small favor.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.