Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abby Perkins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Michele Greene (as Abigail 'Abby' Perkins)
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Michele Greene
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: By giving up California Rifle and making it C.J.'s client, she gets 40% of the business. No doubt she promised the kickbacks to you.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: I'm shocked you'd think something like that.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: I'm not talking to you, C.J.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Abby, you can't do this.
Abby Perkins: Douglas, I just decided that I didn't want the client anymore. C.J. picked it up, so what's wrong with that?
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: What's wrong with that? Since you'll be doing all the work for this client, it doesn't make sense. It's just a sham.
Abby Perkins: Why? As it is all I do is slave away and make other people rich. I would just rather profit C.J. then the partners that's all.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: All right. I'm aware that we have a situation here, so this is what I'm prepared to do. I'm cutting your salary by 20%... in exchange for which I'm offering you 20% of the business that you bring in.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Can you do that?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.