Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
... aka "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." - Australia (working title), USA (complete title)
... aka "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising" - USA (second part title)
... aka "Agents of Shield" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Yes Men (2014) TV episode, Played by Jaimie Alexander (as Lady Sif)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Jaimie Alexander
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill (2012) TV episode, Played by Nika Futterman
- A Day Unlike Any Other (2011) TV episode, Played by Nika Futterman
- The Fall of Asgard (2011) TV episode, Played by Nika Futterman
- Thor the Mighty (2010) TV episode, Played by Nika Futterman
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Tara Strong
- "Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers" (2011) TV series Played by Elizabeth Diennet
- Thor (2011) Played by Jaimie Alexander
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- O, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Tricia Helfer
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Grey DeLisle
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
Lorelei: Kill me. I'd rather die than go back to that place.
Lady Sif: You will not get off that easily.
Lorelei: Why? It's what you want. I can see it in your eyes. Or would you rather hear about how the man you loved followed me around like a dog... hear of his touch, his kiss, the look of his eyes when I...
[Sif places the collar on Lorelei's neck, she stops talking]
Lady Sif: You were saying?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.