Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Simon Stagg (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "The Flash"
- Fastest Man Alive (2014) TV episode, Played by William Sadler
- "Beware the Batman"
- Monsters (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Toxic (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Hunted (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Metamorphosis: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
- Metamorphosis (2002) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
Simon Stagg: Wells. Who the hell let you in here?
Harrison Wells: You been having a party out there?
Simon Stagg: Well, I'm sure you saw on TV. Former employee of mine tried to kill me.
Harrison Wells: Former employee with the ability to replicate... faced off against a man who could move at super speed.
Simon Stagg: You've seen him too, haven't you?
Harrison Wells: Indeed I have.
Simon Stagg: Extraordinary.
Simon Stagg: The power he possesses, it's like... it's like the gods of olds! Like Mercury on Earth! Could you imagine if you could control his power, if you could... if you could harness it, you could change what it means to be human. The man in the red mask is the key, and I'm gonna get him.
See more »