Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rainbow Brite (Character)
from "Rainbow Brite" (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "Rainbow Brite" Played by Emily Osment
- Operation Sparkle Color Explosion (2014) TV episode, Played by Emily Osment
- The Ring's the Thing (2014) TV episode, Played by Emily Osment
- Cloudy with a Chance of Gloom (2014) TV episode, Played by Emily Osment
- Temporally Yours: Or Paradox Lost (2013) Played by Roni Jonah (as Undead Rainbow Brite)
- Leah Not Leia (2011) Played by Elizabeth Bowers
- "Robot Chicken"
- No Country for Old Dogs (2011) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- Moesha Poppins (2007) TV episode, Played by Adrianne Palicki
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Ginnifer Goodwin
- Four Days at Dragon*Con (2010) (TV) Played by Lauren Henneberg
- Black Ken (2008) Played by Kirsten Chin
- Rainbow Brite: The True Saturday Morning Story (2007) Played by Bethany Jones
- Teenage Superhero Pregnancy Scare (2005) Played by Maureen Fewel
- Rainbow Brite: San Diego Zoo Adventure (1986) (V) Played by Sandra Conally / Bettina Bush
- "Rainbow Brite"
- Invasion of Rainbowland (1986) TV episode, Played by Bettina Bush
- A Horse of a Different Color (1986) TV episode, Played by Bettina Bush
- Rainbow Night (1986) TV episode, Played by Bettina Bush
- Star Sprinkled (1986) TV episode, Played by Bettina Bush
- Murky's Comet (1986) TV episode, Played by Bettina Bush
- Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer (1985) Played by Bettina Bush
- It's Your Birthday Party with Rainbow Brite and Friends (1985) (V) Played by Bettina Bush
Rainbow Brite: Murky's got Starlite!
Krys: And On-X!
Rainbow Brite: Come on! We've got to rescue them!
Krys: Without a horse? We'll never catch them!
Rainbow Brite: Stormy,
Rainbow Brite: Skydancer can take us.
Stormy: You're always telling me how Starlite is the best horse there is and now you wanna ride my horse?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.