Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frederick Crossfield (Character)
from "No 73" (1982)
- "No 73"
- Bangers (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Maynard
- Hold This (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Maynard
- Fickle Fete (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael Maynard
- Ping-Pong (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael Maynard
- Over Dram (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael Maynard
Frederick Crossfield: [going over Ethel's expenses] What's this, you bought 10 cans of paint on account?
Ethel Davis: On account of what?
Frederick Crossfield: Exactly!
[pauses to look at more receipts]
Frederick Crossfield: 17.95 for a tie?
Ethel Davis: Ah yes, I met this really nice bloke, Simon Fielding, and I gave him a tie for Christmas.
Frederick Crossfield: [jealous] That's ridiculous!
Ethel Davis: I can go out with anyone I want!
Frederick Crossfield: Yeah, it's a ridiculous price for a tie. I could've got one much cheaper than that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.