Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carl Hickey (Character)
from "My Name Is Earl" (2005)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "My Name Is Earl"
- Monkeys Take a Bath (2008) TV episode, Played by Beau Bridges
- No Heads and a Duffle Bag (2008) TV episode, Played by Beau Bridges
- I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Beau Bridges
- Guess Who's Coming Out of Joy (2007) TV episode, Played by Beau Bridges
- The Birthday Party (2007) TV episode, Played by Beau Bridges
Earl Hickey: [Earl Narrates] Our first stop was a disaster. But dad assured me that the bank teller wasn't the only woman in town who flirted with him.
Carl Hickey: [Smiling] Hello, Diane!
Diana: [Grinning Big] There's my Carl.
Carl Hickey: [Placing both hands on counter] I'd like a box of your largest condoms. Ribbed for her pleasure. And when I say her, I might just be talking about you.
Diana: [Gives Carl a round-house slap in the face that spins him around] Ugh!
Carl Hickey: [Holding his nose to stop the blood, Carl lifts his stocking foot up to Earl] It's gonna go again... Take off my other sock.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.