Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Fred Noonan (Character)
from Amelia Earhart: The Final Flight (1994) (TV)
- Finding Amelia (2010) (TV) Played by Wiley Lowe
- Amelia (2009) Played by Christopher Eccleston
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- The 37's (1995) TV episode, Played by David Graf
- Amelia Earhart: The Final Flight (1994) (TV) Played by Rutger Hauer
- "Unsolved Mysteries"
- Episode #3.8 (1990) TV episode, Played by Mark Dillen Stitham
- "You Are There"
- The Mystery of Amelia Earhart (1971) TV episode, Played by Thomas Connelly
- "The Untouchables"
- The Big Train: Part 2 (1961) TV episode, Played by Eddie Firestone
Fred Noonan: [Noonan has been wounded, and the alcohol in his bloodstream is inhibiting the Doctor's attempts to heal him] There's just one thing I want to say to you first, even though it's four hundred years late. Amelia, I love you.
Amelia Earhart: Fred, you never said anything...
Fred Noonan: You're married, or you were. I guess he's dead now. I just wanted you to know before... before I met my maker.
The Doctor: There! That should do it.
Fred Noonan: Do what?
The Doctor: You're healed.
Fred Noonan: [Noonan looks, and his wound is gone] You mean I'm not gonna die?
The Doctor: Aside from a hangover, you're going to be fine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.