Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John-Boy Walton (Character)
from "The Waltons" (1971)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 47)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- PTV (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Henry (as John Boy)
- A Walton Easter (1997) (TV) Played by Richard Thomas
- A Walton Wedding (1995) (TV) Played by Richard Thomas (as John-Boy)
- A Walton Thanksgiving Reunion (1993) (TV) Played by Richard Thomas
- A Day for Thanks on Walton's Mountain (1982) (TV) Played by Robert Wightman
- "The Waltons"
- The Revel (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Wightman
- The Hostage (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Wightman
- The Lumberjack (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Wightman
- The Heartache (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Wightman
- The Threshold (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Wightman
- The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) (TV) Played by Richard Thomas
- Spencer's Mountain (1963) Played by James MacArthur (as Clayboy Spencer)
Olivia Walton: [after John Boy has read her a poem for her birthday] John Boy, those words were just like listenin' to music.
Olivia Walton: I don't really understand what the poem meant, but I think those were just about the most beautiful words I ever heard.
John 'John Boy' Walton Jr.: Well, I think the poem has a meaning, um, to me, it means that some things which may seem too simple, or unimportant, or even just downright plain, those things are really every bit as important and every bit as beautiful as the most magnificent things in the whole world.
See more »