Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pu Yi (Character)
from The Last Emperor (1987)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Eastern Battlefield" (2015) TV series Played by Luyi Zhang
- "Fist of the Blue Sky"
... aka "Sôten no Ken" - Japan (original title)
- Shukuen to jûsei (2007) TV episode, Played by Hiroshi Yanaka (as Puyi Aisin-Gioro)
- Kôko no giki (2006) TV episode, Played by Hiroshi Yanaka (as Puyi Aisin-Gioro)
- Shôkinkubi en'ô (2006) TV episode, Played by Hiroshi Yanaka (as Puyi Aisin-Gioro)
- "Guo bao" (2004) TV series Played by Haitao Feng
... aka "National Treasure" - International (English title) (informal literal title)
- "The Last Dynasty" (1988) TV series Played by Daoming Chen (as Aisin-Gioro Puyi) / Xu Zhu (as Aisin-Gioro Puyi)
... aka "Mo dai huang di" - China (original title)
- The Last Empress (1987) Played by Wen Jiang
... aka "Mo dai huang hou" - China (original title)
- The Last Emperor (1987) Played by John Lone / Richard Vuu / Tsou Tijger / Tao Wu
- Huo long (1986) Played by Tony Ka Fai Leung (as Puyi)
... aka "Last Emperor: Pu Yi's Latter Life" - Hong Kong (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Last Emperor" - Hong Kong (English title)
- "Lau man wong dai" (1981) TV series Played by Adam Cheng (as Pu'yi)
... aka "The Misadventure of Zoo" - Hong Kong (English title)
- The Wandering Princess (1960) Played by Yangming Long (as Fubun)
... aka "Ruten no ôhi" - Japan (original title)
Pu Yi, at 15: Where are your ancestors buried?
Reginald Fleming 'R.J.' Johnston: In Scotland, your majesty.
Pu Yi, at 15: But then, where's your skirt? In your country, men wear short skirts, do they not?
Reginald Fleming 'R.J.' Johnston: No, your majesty, Scotmen do not wear skirts. They wear kilts.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.