Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Wrath of the Titans (2012)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) Played by Rosamund Pike
- Clash of the Titans (2010) Played by Alexa Davalos
- "Bituin" (2002) TV series Played by Jessa Zaragoza
... aka "Disney's Hercules" - USA (complete title)
- Hercules and the Big Lie (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Hercules and the Dream Date (1998) TV episode, Played by Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend"
- Andromeda: The Warrior Princess (1998) TV episode, Played by Caroly Larson
- Clash of the Titans (1981) Played by Judi Bowker
- Perseo l'invincibile (1963) Played by Anna Ranalli
... aka "Medusa Against the Son of Hercules" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Medusa vs. the Son of Hercules" - USA (informal alternative title)
Princess Andromeda: [upon recognizing Perseus] You!
Cassiopeia: You know him?
Princess Andromeda: Only... from a dream.
[whispers in the crowd]
Princess Andromeda: I beg you, abandon me.
Perseus: Ask your riddle.
Princess Andromeda: In my mind's eyes I see... three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon. One hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?
Perseus: Have courage, princess. What can it be? Three circles joined. Two moons and a crown.
Princess Andromeda: Tell me!
Perseus: The answer is a ring! Two pearls in a circle of gold! The ring of the Lord of the Marsh. The pearl ring of Calibos. Here, on the claw hand of Calibos himself!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.